1. Soak dates overnight in water to soften.
2. Mix all ingredients (except shredded coconut) together in a food processor or a high-speed blender. You may need to add a little water if you find the mix is too dry.
3. Roll mix into small balls.
4. Sprinkle shredded coconut on top of balls.
5. Refrigerate for 30 min.
- 3 cups Almonds
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup Coconut Oil (Melted)
- 1 cup Pitted Medjool Dates (8-12 dates)
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 cup BioSteel Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate, or BioSteel Organic Vanilla Plant Protein