Tuesday, December 4th is officially National Cookie Day which inspired us to make these! However, that shouldn’t stop you from trying this delicious and easy recipe on ANY day of the year.
We believe in keeping recipes super simple – these only take 10 minutes to make, and 10 minutes to bake.
Try this recipe out and let us know what you think! If you do make them, feel free to share it on social and tag us @BioSteelWomen & @BioSteelSports.
- 2 cups Oats (blended)
- ¼ cup BioSteel Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 4 tbsp Butter, slightly melted/softened
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- ¼ cup Almond Milk
- 1/3 cup Stevia
- 1/4 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Use a food processor or blender (magic bullet will work) to finley grind the oats into a flour.
3. Combine oats, protein powder, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
4. In a large mixing bowl, cream softened butter and stevia
5. Add egg, milk and vanilla. Mix until combined.
6. Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients into the mixing bowl.
7. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand.
8. Form the dough into balls onto a sheet lined with parchment paper.
9. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
This yields approximately 12 larger cookies.