This is obviously the perfect Green Recipe to celebrate St. Patty’s Day the healthy way – but really you can make these any day because eating green muffins is always fun! These are called a ‘Smoothie’ Muffin because they are meant to be as smooth and satiating as a smoothie, as opposed to your regular muffin recipe.
- 2 ½ cups baby spinach
- 2 bananas
- ½ cup BioSteel Vanilla Plant-Based Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp. pitted dates
- ¾ cup unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 C almond flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- Preheat your oven to 350F and line a muffin tin with liners. Brush the liners with coconut oil or use silicone cups to prevent the muffins from sticking.
- In your blender, combine the baby spinach, bananas, protein powder, dates, and milk. Blend until smooth, then add in the eggs, almond flour, and baking powder. Blend again until a batter is formed.
- Scoop the muffin batter into the cups.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes
- Let cool, and serve!