Simple to make, high in protein, loads of flavour, and filled with good fats from the coconut! These coconut cream bowls can be had for breakfast or even as a healthy dessert!
- 1 cup Organic Coconut Milk (canned, full fat)
- 1 1/2 tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup Blueberries (Fresh of frozen work!)
- 1/4 cup BioSteel’s Vanilla Protein Powder
- Refrigerate the coconut milk overnight
- Scoop out the thickened cream from the can of coconut milk that has been refrigerated overnight into a mixing bowl, and set aside the remaining coconut juice for other uses.
- Add almond butter, maple syrup, coconut cream, and protein powder to a blender or hand mixer to whip until fluffy.
- Divide the mixture into small bowls and put into the freezer.
- When ready to consume, take them out and top with blueberries!
- Cake frosting: this whip also makes a great cake frosting! Simply double or triple the recipe.