These healthy chocolate banana popsicles are a perfect snack to have when you need to cool down. It is easy to make a batch of these popsicles with limited ingredients. Keep yourself fresh and satisfied with these chocolaty popsicles.
- 1 ½ Frozen Bananas
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 scoop of BioSteel’s Chocolate Whey Isolate Protein Powder
- Blend 1 banana, almond milk and the protein powder in a blender.
- Cut up the rest of the banana and add it to the popsicle molds.
- Once the banana is in the mold, pour in your mix.
- Place in freezer and freeze until solid (about 5-6 hours).
- Remove from freezer and enjoy!