Dig into your pantry this weekend and try these deliciously healthy Oatmeal Cookie Dough Protein Bars!
- 2 scoops of BioSteel's Plant-Based Vanilla Protein Powder
- 8 Medjool Dates (Pitted)
- 1 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Place dates in a food processor or blender and process until a thick paste forms.
- Add oats and process again until well mixed.
- Transfer date and oat mixture to a mixing bowl and add remaining ingredients.
- Mix well until a thick dough forms. If too dry, add a teaspoon or two of almond milk.
- Place dough in a square pan with parchment paper and press down until evenly distributed.
- Freeze until firm and then cut into 8 bars.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks
Credit to SWAT Health & Bridget Leon!